Add plastic raw materials to the preheated feeding chamber, and then apply pressure to the pressure column, plastic melting under high temperature and high pressure, and through the mold pouring system into the cavity, gradually hardening molding, this molding method is called die casting molding, the mold is called die casting molding mold. This mold is used for thermosetting plastic molding.
Die-casting die is one of the three major elements of die-casting production. It is a method of filling liquid or semi-liquid metal material into the die-casting mold/die cavity at high speed under high pressure and rapidly solidifying under pressure to obtain castings. A mold/die with correct and reasonable structure is a prerequisite for the smooth progress of die casting production and plays an important role in ensuring the quality of castings.
a) Determine the accuracy of the shape and size of the casting;
b) The established gate system (especially the gate location) determines the filling state of the molten metal;
c) The established drainage system affects the charging conditions of the molten metal;
d) The strength of the mold limits the maximum injection pressure;
e) Affect processing efficiency;
f) Control and adjust the heat balance of the die casting process;
g) Casting quality (such as deformation, etc.);
h) The surface quality of the mold forming affects the paint spray cycle,
i) Affects ease of removal of castings
It can be seen that the shape and precision of castings, surface requirements and internal quality, and the smoothness of production operations are often directly related to the design and use of die-casting molds/dies. The design and manufacture of die-casting molds/dies must be based on the requirements of the die-casting process.
Therefore, to a certain extent, there is a special relationship between the die-casting mold, the die-casting process and the production operation, which is very close and mutually restrictive. Among them, the design of the die-casting mold is essentially a comprehensive reflection of the prediction of various results that may occur in the production process. Therefore, there are serveral factors need to be considered in the design of die-casting molds, such as: analyzing the structure of the casting, being familiar with the operation process, understanding the possibility of the implementation of the processing technology, mastering the filling conditions in different situations, and considering the impact on economic effects, etc. Only in this process can a reasonable and practical die-casting mold be designed that can meet the production requirements.
The die-casting process is the embodiment of the technical level of a die-casting factory. It can correctly combine the characteristics of the die-casting machine, mold characteristics, casting characteristics, die-casting alloy characteristics and other production factors to produce die-casting products that meet customer requirements at the lowest cost. Therefore, attention must be paid to the training of die-casting process engineers. The die-casting process engineer is the technical chief of the die-casting production site. In addition to formulating the correct die-casting process and timely revision of the die-casting process according to changes in production factors, he is also responsible for mold installation and adjustment, die-casting production operations, and mold maintenance.
(1) Determine the optimal productivity and specify the cycle time for each injection cycle. Although too low productivity is not conducive to improving economic benefits, too high productivity is often at the expense of die life and casting qualification rate.
(2) Determine the correct die casting parameters. On the premise of ensuring that the casting meets the customer's quality standards, the injection speed, injection pressure and alloy temperature should be kept to the lowest possible level. In this way, it is beneficial to reduce the load of the machine and the mold, reduce the failure, and improve the service life. According to the characteristics of the die-casting machine, mold characteristics, casting characteristics, die-casting aluminum alloy characteristics, etc., determine the fast injection speed, injection pressure, boost pressure, slow injection stroke, fast injection stroke, punch follow-out distance, push out stroke, Holding time, reset time, alloy material temperature, mold temperature, etc.
(3) When using water-based paint, a strict and detailed spraying process must be formulated. Coating brand, ratio of coating to water, spraying amount (or spraying time) and spraying sequence of each part of the mold, compressed air pressure, distance between spray gun and molding surface, angle of spraying direction and molding surface, etc.
(4) Determine the correct mold cooling scheme according to the actual die casting mold. The correct mold cooling scheme has a great impact on production efficiency, casting quality, and mold life. The plan should specify the method of opening the cooling water, start the cooling of the die casting several times, and open the cooling water valve to the specified opening several times every few times. The cooling intensity of the cooling system should be adjusted by the die-casting process engineer on-site, and the thermal balance of the mold can be achieved with spraying.
(5) Specify the lubrication frequency of different sliding parts, such as punch, guide post, guide sleeve, core pulling mechanism, push rod, reset rod and other parts.
(6) Formulate the die-casting operation method of each die-casting part, and train and supervise the die-casters to operate according to the regulations.
(7) Determine the appropriate mold preventive maintenance cycle according to the complexity of the mold and the degree of old and new. The appropriate mold preventive maintenance cycle should be the number of die-casting molds that will fail in the use of the mold and have not yet failed. The mold has failed in use and cannot continue to be produced. It is forced to repair it, which is not the recommended method.
(8) According to the complexity of the mold, the degree of old and new and the danger of sticking to the mold, determine the stress relief cycle of the module (generally 5000~15000 mold times) and whether surface treatment is required.
In addition, the control of the surface temperature of the die-casting die/mold is very important for the production of high-quality die-casting parts. Uneven or inappropriate mold temperature can also lead to unstable casting dimensions, and deformation of the casting during the production process, resulting in defects such as thermal stress, mold sticking, surface depressions, internal shrinkage cavities, and thermal bubbles. When the mold temperature difference is large, the variables in the production cycle, such as filling time, cooling time and spraying time, have different degrees of influence.
Die-casting dies must be made of hot work mold steel. Commonly used steels are: H13, 2344, 8407, 8418, SKD61, DAC, FDAC, etc.
The main alloy materials for die casting are tin, lead, zinc, aluminum, magnesium, copper, etc. Among them, zinc alloy and aluminum alloy are the most widely used, followed by magnesium alloy and copper alloy. At present, zinc, aluminum and magnesium alloys are mainly used in the electronics industry.
Die-casting dies/molds have a wider range applications in moden industries, including but not limited to automobile manufacturing, internal combustion engine production, motorcycle manufacturing, electric motor manufacturing, oil pump manufacturing, transmission machinery manufacturing, precision instruments, landscaping, electric power construction, architectural decoration and other industries. And besides,die-casting parts can be manufactured as die-casting auto parts, die-casting auto engine pipe fittings, die-casting air-conditioning parts, die-casting gasoline engine cylinder head, die-casting valve rocker arm, die-casting valve seat, die-casting power parts, die-casting motor end cover, die-casting housing, die-casting pump Shell, die-casting building accessories, die-casting decorative accessories, die-casting guardrail accessories, die-casting wheels and other parts.
In this new era of great changes, many things around us are constantly improving and perfecting. Only technological products that are constantly innovating and changing are more popular. That is to say, our product technology rapid prototyping has a very high speed and efficiency, product production effect is very good. Ming, do not stick together, so how does this rapid prototyping technology compare to traditional technology? Today we’ll take a look.
The rapid prototyping technology adopted by the rapid prototyping device can adapt to the difficulty of manufacturing and processing of various materials in our life, and can obtain excellent materials and structural properties of parts.
As mentioned above, the rapid prototyping technology of materials involves materials, forming methods and structural forms of parts. The essence of rapid prototyping mainly includes the chemical composition of the forming material, the physical properties of the forming material (such as powder, wire or foil) (melting point, thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity, viscosity and fluidity). Only by recognizing the characteristics of these materials can we choose the right material compared with the traditional rapid prototyping technology. What are the characteristics of rapid prototyping technology?
3d printing material rapid prototyping technology mainly includes material density and porosity. In the production process, can meet the performance requirements of molding material microstructure, molding material precision, parts precision and surface roughness, molding material shrinkage (internal stress, deformation and cracking) can meet the specific requirements of various rapid prototyping methods. The precision of the product will directly affect the structure of the product, the roughness of the surface of the product will affect whether there are some defects on the surface of the product, and the shrinkage of the material will affect the precision requirements of the product in the production process.
Rapid prototyping technology for the products produced. It also ensures that there is no big gap between what is produced and what is put on the market. Material rapid prototyping technology mainly includes material density and porosity. In the production process, can meet the performance requirements of molding material microstructure, molding material precision, parts precision and surface roughness, molding material shrinkage (internal stress, deformation and cracking) can meet the specific requirements of various rapid prototyping methods. The precision of the product will directly affect the structure of the product, the roughness of the surface of the product will affect whether there are some defects on the surface of the product, and the shrinkage of the material will affect the precision requirements of the product in the production process.
Mold manufacturing rapid prototyping technology also plays an important role in the increasingly competitive market economy, mold manufacturing rapid prototyping technology also plays an important role, is an important part of the advanced manufacturing technology group. It focuses on computer aided design and manufacturing technology, laser technology and material science and technology, in the absence of traditional mold and fixture, quickly create arbitrary complex shape and have a certain function of the 3D entity model or parts, about the cost of new product development and mold manufacturing, repair. Section is used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, communications, medical, electronics, household appliances, toys, military equipment, industrial modeling (sculpture), architectural models, machinery industry and other fields. In the mold manufacturing industry, the rapid prototyping made by rapid prototyping technology is combined with silica gel mold, metal cold spraying, precision casting, electrocasting, centrifugal casting and other methods to produce molds.
So what are its characteristics? First, it adopts the method of increasing materials (such as coagulation, welding, cementation, sintering, aggregation, etc.) to form the required parts appearance, because of the RP technology in the process of manufacturing products won’t produce waste cause the pollution of environment, so in today’s modern pays attention to the ecological environment, this also is a green manufacture technology. Secondly, it has solved many problems in traditional processing and manufacturing for laser technology, numerical control technology, chemical industry, material engineering and other technologies. The wide application of rapid prototyping technology in China has played a supporting role in the development of manufacturing enterprises in China, enhanced the rapid response ability of enterprises to the market, improved the competitiveness of enterprises, and also made a significant contribution to the national economic growth.
Advantages of 3D printing prototypes
1. With good complex manufacturing capability, it can complete manufacturing difficult to be completed by traditional methods. The product is complex, and only through multiple rounds of design – prototype machine production – test – modification design – prototype machine reproduction – re-test process, through the prototype machine repeated test can timely find problems and correction. However, the output of the prototype is very small, and it takes a long time and high cost to adopt the traditional manufacturing method, resulting in a long development cycle and high cost.
2. Low cost and fast speed of small batch manufacturing can significantly reduce the development risk and shorten the development time. 3D printing ingot casting with planks do not need to traditional manufacturing mode, system, mold and die forging process, can rapid prototype production, low cost, and digital, the entire production process can be modified at any time, at any time, in a short time, a large number of verification test, thus significantly reduce the risk of developing, shorten the development time, reduce the development cost.
3. High material utilization, can effectively reduce the production cost. The traditional manufacturing is “material reduction manufacturing”, through the raw material billet cutting, extrusion and other operations, remove the excess raw materials, processing the required parts shape, the processing process of the removal of raw materials difficult to recycle, the waste of raw materials. 3D printing only adds raw materials where it is needed, and the material utilization rate is very high, which can make full use of expensive raw materials and significantly reduce the cost.
Customized service of products design and manufacturing is our key core capability. Different product customizations have different customization standards, such as partial product customization, overall product customization, partial customization of product hardware, partial customization of product software, and customization of product electrical control. The custom manufacturing and fabrication service is based on a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s product function, material strength, material processing technology, surface treatment, finished product assembly, performance testing, mass production, cost control and other factors before comprehensive evaluation and program design. We provide a complete supply chain solution. Probably your product does not use all the services at the current stage, but we will help you consider the scenario that may be needed in the future in advance, which is what differentiates us from other prototype suppliers.