With the rapid development of the market economy, the competition in the manufacturing industry is becoming more and more fierce, and the speed of product development has become the main basis of market competition. In this form, rapid tooling manufacturing came into being. So, what are the advantages of rapid tooling in manufacturing and production?
1. The production cycle is short, which is one-third of the production time of traditional molds.
2. The process is simple and the manufacturing speed is fast.
3. The manufacturing cost is lower than traditional moulds.
4. It is suitable for the development of new products and meets the needs of small batch production.
5. The accuracy and life can meet the requirements of specific functions, and the economic benefits are high.
Post time: Mar-15-2023